I phone and Spotting scope adaptor options?

Elc1973

FNG
What are the other options out there other than phone skope? I am looking for something that is a phone case that adapts to my Swarovski scope. I don't care for the phone skope case with the big round adaptor on the case. I would like to leave the case on my phone then be able to just snap it on when I'm ready. I've seen something like this but can't remember who makes it.

I have a novagrade and love it. It costs more but it solid and adjustable to any device. I bought it when I have an iPhone 6s with a mophie case and have since switched to a iPhone 7 plus with life proof... works great without a case, with the case and any other option you can throw at it. I use it with a razor 85mm and previously with the razor 65mm and even put it on the razor binos. It's legit. Took a bit to figure out how to adjust it perfect but now it's quick and easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the outdoorsman adapter for my s7 and razor hd. Works well and made of aluminum. phone piece adheres to any case you have ander can be changed when you upgrade phones or cases.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk