"I am not sure I'm cut out for this"--Becca's 2012 Dall Sheep Hunt

owyheerat

FNG
Wow, what and adventure of a lifetime! Thanks for sharing. Inspires me to get out and do more.

That was an awesome hunt! Thanks for taking the pictures like you do and sharing the story!

One question, and that is regards to your pictures. But the only time I rarely setup a camera with a timer is for after the animal is down and I want a picture with me in it, or with me and whoever I'm hunting with. Do you regularly setup your camera with a timer for the pictures? I think it really captures the essence of the hunt. And is something that I never think of doing while out hunting.

Mike

Wrongside

WKR
Congrats on a beautiful ram, Becca! And congrats to both of you, for getting out and getting it done... together!

Thank you for taking the time to share your trip with us. I am definitely going to show my wife your story.

tstowater

WKR
Classified Approved
Really nice write-up. Glad to see you can do this with hubby. My wife is afraid I would leave her on the mountain if she couldn't keep up. Kinda fun to relive it know after all the pain is long gone. Great job!!

RosinBag

Super Moderator
Staff member
Becca, great read and great pictures....You just did what many of us will only ever dream about. Congrats to you and Luke....

trkyslr

WKR
That is an awesome advanture for sure and a big congradulations on a great ram!!! Thanks for the story and pics