Hunting Efficiently with RedKettle, give a welcome & win!

Travis907

WKR
Definitely looks like the next sling I will be trying. The bino harness and Spartan Javelin holster have sparked my interest also. Keep up the good work Christian!

Billogna

Lil-Rokslider
So far my Redkettle sling has been my favorite of the several I've tried so far!! Love this thing! If I had one critique (and I'm nit picking here...lol), I'd prefer a bit stiffer material (not much...maybe double thickness?) up where the sling rides on the shoulder. But bravo for a great product!!!

tjennings3

Lil-Rokslider
Enjoyed using mine this fall but really expect to like it this spring for turkey season humping the old shotgun around the hills here. Being able to unlatch the buckle and increase the length will be handy after the first few hours/miles and I want to change shoulder and slide the sling over my head.

OP
robby denning

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Enjoyed using mine this fall but really expect to like it this spring for turkey season humping the old shotgun around the hills here. Being able to unlatch the buckle and increase the length will be handy after the first few hours/miles and I want to change shoulder and slide the sling over my head.
Yes, I didn’t mention it, but I didn’t always latch back up after pulling from a cross-carry and going to a shoulder carry. Gun hanged lower but it was comfortable enough until I got to a place where I’d buckle back up. Pretty versatile