Hunting Christmas Gifts - What did ya get?

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
Seek Outside Cimarron and a Titanium stove. Been wanting to try this for awhile now and the wife spoiled me. Hoping it is worth the hype...will be setting up in the next week or two.

That’s awesome! Never used one but they look sweet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jauwater

WKR
Kuiu Kutana jacket and Benchmade Bugout from my wife.

My father in law stole the show with the knives he made for me and my son. He took up flint knapping a couple years ago and he has been full bore in the game on it since.

View attachment 142329
Man, those are awesome. Does he sell these ?

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

fatlander

WKR
SKB Double Bow Case

Stihl 271 Farm Boss (not specifically for hunting but it will get some hunting specific use)

Anteloper

FNG
few things i got myself or son for christmas...cooper discoverer pro stt tires for 05 jeep wranger, browning blr, streamlight protac 2xl, bone saw, benchmade, bog carbon fiber death grip tripod, badlands reactor pack, skinner sight for 45-70...

rclouse79

WKR
Santa brought me enough money to get my bow restrung and tuned. Also bought some Easton axis 260 arrows with the brass inserts to try out. I am not waiting until the season to figure out my setup isn’t perfectly tuned this year.

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
Santa brought me enough money to get my bow restrung and tuned. Also bought some Easton axis 260 arrows with the brass inserts to try out. I am not waiting until the season to figure out my setup isn’t perfectly tuned this year.

Amen to that

Jon S

Lil-Rokslider
Got a kindle paper white to read on after dark or to help me sit still sometimes. Light enough and long lasting enough to not need heavy books while hunting. Love it

Lark Bunting

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu jacket in the wrong size and color and an 1850 bag, also in the wrong color. The gift that keeps on giving is dealing with Kuiu customer service these days. ;)

OP
co_archer

co_archer

Lil-Rokslider
Kuiu jacket in the wrong size and color and an 1850 bag, also in the wrong color. The gift that keeps on giving is dealing with Kuiu customer service these days. ;)

Haha oh man that’s too bad. I’ve actually had solid experience with their customer service. I suppose it depends on who you get.