Hunting boots

Looking for a good Oregon archery elk season boot. Feet tend to run hot. Needs to be waterproof. Have Crispi Idaho’s but have to get a 13 so thought I’d look for thoughts

Looking for a good Oregon archery elk season boot. Feet tend to run hot. Needs to be waterproof. Have Crispi Idaho’s but have to get a 13 so thought I’d look for thoughts
Bakers Boots on 99 in Eugene - they carry quite a few choices and they know how to fit boots, THAT makes a big difference - their prices are as competitive as anyone's - superfeet or heel that pain insoles (even if the boots cost $400 do aftermarket insoles)

OP
D
Bakers Boots on 99 in Eugene - they carry quite a few choices and they know how to fit boots, THAT makes a big difference - their prices are as competitive as anyone's - superfeet or heel that pain insoles (even if the boots cost $400 do aftermarket insoles)
Really like bakers. Good ppl

I just purchased the CRISPI Colorado Due to my feet running hot from the Nevada’s, I absolutely love these boots they are very comfortable and light. I’ve been wearing them Hiking and also at some outdoors archery competitions. Happy with the purchase

Cat99899

FNG
I wear the Danner Vital line, waterproof, comes in both insulated and non insulated variants (I wear non-insulted), camo and non-camo variants so you have some options. I've worn mine chasing Elk up mountains in 60 degree weather, sitting in 20 degree minnesota deer stands, and floundering after Texas hogs in 90 degree weather. They've been good for all of them, just gotta have the right socks.