How’s your fuel prices

CB4

WKR
Trip across Iowa last weekend. Eastern Iowa is $3.50ish, Des Moines was $3.70ish, and Omaha I saw it at $3.10.

Yoder

WKR
North East PA is $3.85. I hope it goes up to $6 right before the election.

North East PA is $3.85. I hope it goes up to $6 right before the election.

It won’t matter, 1 of 2 situations plays out. Trump get the republican nod and independent voters end up voting blue or Trump loses the republican nod and runs as an independent, thereby splitting the conservative vote and handing the election to Biden or Harris, whoever the dems are running at that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Diesel was $5.05 when I came through Girdwood, AK on Monday. A bit of tourist milking going on there, still $4.14 last I checked down the road from my house.

TAS95

FNG
Hovers around $3.40 a gallon in SW corner of MO right now, and 20-30 cents higher across the border in KS where I work

Yoder

WKR
It won’t matter, 1 of 2 situations plays out. Trump get the republican nod and independent voters end up voting blue or Trump loses the republican nod and runs as an independent, thereby splitting the conservative vote and handing the election to Biden or Harris, whoever the dems are running at that point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Maybe we'll get lucky and Trump will go to prison and either DeSantis or Ramaswami will be our new president.

dboone3

Lil-Rokslider
$4.80 at Costco in the Seattle area. >$5 at any non-Costco station. We have the highest prices in the country now, but I’m sure that new carbon tax that we were promised wouldn’t increase gas prices has nothing to do with it.

Rob5589

WKR
Around Sacramento prices are up .20 in the past 4-5 days. Hovering around 4.89-4.99 for 87.

sao18

FNG
$4.80 at Costco in the Seattle area. >$5 at any non-Costco station. We have the highest prices in the country now, but I’m sure that new carbon tax that we were promised wouldn’t increase gas prices has nothing to do with it.
Tacoma area has the same pricing, just under $5 at Costco and $5+ everywhere else.

"Look the carbon fuel tax won't raise prices on gas, and if it does it will be a few pennies" - Jay Inslee ... 47 pennies later :mad: