Howa Carbon Fibre Stock (Stockys) Arca Rail

Happy New Year all!
Here in Australia we can't get anything through Stockys, but OSA does import the carbon fibre howa stock (made by Stockys) shown in the image below.
Has anyone successfully installed a full length arca rail to this stock and found that the stock was adequately rigid to provide a decent platform for the occasional shot off a tripod and for mounting a bipod?

If you have photos I'd be very interested in seeing!

1704077651360.png

Jbuck

FNG
I put a Salmon River Solutions hunters rail on the kids Howa Mini with the stockysstocks carbon VG stock. I used the front sling stud and countersunk a T-Bolt into the rear of the barrel channel to secure the back of the rail. Tested it today and seems to work. I did not bed it to the stock but seems to fit pretty flush to the bottom. Since the fore end is so rounded it sits pretty proud on each side.

20240101_100430.jpg

I put a Salmon River Solutions hunters rail on the kids Howa Mini with the stockysstocks carbon VG stock. I used the front sling stud and countersunk a T-Bolt into the rear of the barrel channel to secure the back of the rail. Tested it today and seems to work. I did not bed it to the stock but seems to fit pretty flush to the bottom. Since the fore end is so rounded it sits pretty proud on each side.

View attachment 650335
Which stock color is that? Looks awesome. I'm assuming the Carbon Olive color (basically carbon with some hunter green accents)? Burnt bronze Cerakote on the barrel or something else?

Jbuck

FNG
Which stock color is that? Looks awesome. I'm assuming the Carbon Olive color (basically carbon with some hunter green accents)? Burnt bronze Cerakote on the barrel or something else?

You are correct on the carbon olive. The Cerakote is a FDE gen2? The guy threw it in a batch he was already doing. Said it was not uv reflective or something.

You are correct on the carbon olive. The Cerakote is a FDE gen2? The guy threw it in a batch he was already doing. Said it was not uv reflective or something.
Nice - great setup. How is the grip/tackiness on the stock? I've heard some of those stocks can be "slippery" for lack of better terms. Do the olive accents give it sufficient grip? I'll mainly be Whitetail deer hunting with mine, so just want to ensure I go with an option that won't have the tendency to slip away from me somehow...

Jbuck

FNG
It is not tacky. I don't think I've noticed it being slippery. Honestly that would be a very easy problem to solve if it was. Anything from skaters to a little epoxy thickened with whatever you want for depending on how much grip you wanted