How to utilize a seekins Havak element Long action stock

stan_wa

WKR
Due to a series of events I ended up with a extra stock, i like it and would be interesting in using it in a new rifle build.
Do yall know if the stock can be used with other rem 700 actions? Cost wise it doesn't make much sense to me to buy a 1200 havak action and a custom barrel with thread (800) and trigger (300) cause then i might as well have just bought a factory havak element for that price. Would love to hear your thoughts!

I don't know if seeking will sell barreled actions for a lower price than the havak elements/ph2 maybe some one has done this?

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
I don’t think you can use that stock for anything else. That’s why I’m going to ditch my Seekins, no stock options.

vmals

FNG
I think the ph2 has the rem 700 footprint but the element is different if i'm not mistaken.

Duh

WKR
I think the ph2 has the rem 700 footprint but the element is different if i'm not mistaken.
I called Seekins a few weeks ago and asked about the PH2 action/stock. Was told that R700 stocks wouldn’t work without modifications because the action wasn’t a true R700 action. Apparently their discontinued Bravo line was a different action too.

Weldor

WKR
I sold my Element for same reason, no options and it's short LOP. Otherwise I loved it.