How to Print Larger Format from OnX?

GotDraw?

WKR
All,

I am fortunate to have occasional access to a large format printer and water resistant paper from a buddy of mine. I would like to print 3 or so 24"x36" maps of my hunt areas for personal use from OnX. Easier on my 50+ eyes-- and since I'll be out for almost 3 weeks this will save a lot of battery on my phone and GPS.

I only see letter/legal paper size selections and I *REALLY* prefer not to carry a bunch of small individual sheets of paper around and then try to piece them together every time in the field to get a consolidated visual of my areas.

Does anyone know any way possible to print larger format? @onX Hunt - any thoughts?

Anyone w/ideas, please PM me with any work-arounds or advice.

Many thanks in advance and good luck to all.

Best,

J

UPS. or any art store. are you dedicated to using onx ?
Dedicated not really, interested because I currently have waypoints/camp spots/ scouting info saved on my OnX profile. I was looking for a way to superimpose them without moving them (off limits/restricted areas). Having the ability to have a hard copy map for multi day trips is a calming backup for me since I hunt solo

Loo.wii

WKR
Dedicated not really, interested because I currently have waypoints/camp spots/ scouting info saved on my OnX profile. I was looking for a way to superimpose them without moving them (off limits/restricted areas). Having the ability to have a hard copy map for multi day trips is a calming backup for me since I hunt solo

You should be able to export your pins and other relevant data as a kmz or KML. I’ll mess around with it and get you exact steps shortly.

Loo.wii

WKR

In OnX​

1. my content
  2. select what you want to export
  3. export as KML/KMZ

Print a map​

1. On your computer, sign in to My Maps.
  2. Open a map.
  3. change to topo using the base map button in the bottom left
  4. In the left panel, click Menu
    More
    and then
    Print map.
  5. Follow the on-screen instructions.
  6. if you chose to print

Reference below for more info

Edit: it appears that gaiagps.com is alot better when it comes to the size that you can print. see screen shot. so just use the steps above but with gaia. glad i could help

glad i could help

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 1.21.34 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-08-08 at 1.21.34 PM.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 8