WTS How long to wait for an item to ship?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Bought an item over a week ago. Was told it would ship next day, 2 days later was told he was shipping that day from a different location to save money. Haven’t heard anything in over 5 days.

At what point do you ask for refund or file PayPal complaint.

Thanks
Joe

Bkottke35

WKR
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hopefully you were not scammed but I would say it’s probably time. If the seller has not been communicating or they have magically disappeared, most likely scammed.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I give it a couple days to get it shipped and provide me with a tracking number. If I don't have one in three days, I'm filing a claim.

rgref522

WKR
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
2 to 3 days is pretty fair...unless i was told it would be longer and we agreed to that.

over a week with a bunch of excuses is to much.

that being said i have had a transaction or two where life did get in the way but the sellers were both super communicative and applogetic. everything came out square in the end.

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

OP
Crotalus

Crotalus

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Thanks all. Wanted to be sure I wasn’t being too hasty. Never had a bad experience on Rokslide.

I used G&S. I will probably give him another day or two to make it right.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
If you were scammed, and that person happens to read this thread...

I would like to tell them to kindly go to hell you piece of trash!

Rating - 100%
10   0   0
and never think a long time slider with lots of posts and good reviews wont scam you.....acountants with decades of stellar service embezzle money when they run into a financial snag....happens all the time.

Gutshotem

WKR
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Scammers will refuse to accept G&S because PP will always take the buyers side in a situation like this. I'd try to make contact with the seller before opening a claim. PP will take your side whether you file it today or two days from now.

PhillyJoe

FNG
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had a few guys wait 4-5 days to ship and 4-5 days to get here. just for reference. Had other guys takes just a few days and it as here. I'd give it a few more days. In the above, communication was always there so if you're not getting at least that you were scammed...

Tick

WKR
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
No excuse would be good enough for me after 5 days without communication. Hope it works out for you.

___DAN___

Lil-Rokslider
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Post the seller if you don't mind. So I know not to deal with that person. If the seller is not communicating with you over why it has not been shipped, I would start the refund process.

Status
Not open for further replies.