how feasible is it to use my 15x56 bino with my iphone?

rockwind1

Lil-Rokslider
deserty portion of western portion of 'Merica
the only reason i ask is i usually use my spotting scope at or near my ride,, when i go hiking, i will only bring my swaro 15x56's lot's of time as. is it a waste of time to try to digiscope with bino's? don't want to spend the money on an adaptor if it's not worth it. thanks.

i actually just got an iphone 15 pro, so still trying to figure out which system to use now,, probably either use magview or Ollin.

TheGDog

WKR
the only reason i ask is i usually use my spotting scope at or near my ride,, when i go hiking, i will only bring my swaro 15x56's lot's of time as. is it a waste of time to try to digiscope with bino's? don't want to spend the money on an adaptor if it's not worth it. thanks.

i actually just got an iphone 15 pro, so still trying to figure out which system to use now,, probably either use magview or Ollin.
NOTE: If you're thinking about using the MagView system, know that when you put their plate thing on the back of your phone.. you WON'T be able to then make use of a fast-charge Qi (pronounced "Chee") charger anymore.

ColoradoV

WKR
Works pretty well for me…. Phone scope adapter as Olin does not have one yet.. 71E30A29-B4D4-46CD-B7A6-5A391D6A3A90.jpegIMG_6890.jpegIMG_8202.jpeg

IMG_8734.jpeg

Last edited:
I use a Scope Cam Adapter on my Leica 15x56s. I specifically bought the little bit heavier/bigger Score Cam for the versatility and not needing different adapters. Either my oldest son, or I, can use it on 10s, 15s or a Swarovski spotter.

NOTE: If you're thinking about using the MagView system, know that when you put their plate thing on the back of your phone.. you WON'T be able to then make use of a fast-charge Qi (pronounced "Chee") charger anymore.
I bought a $5 hard plastic case and added the magnet to it. Just switch it out before I got hunting.