Votes: 13 11.5%
  • Aeropress

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Chemex

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Percolator

Votes: 5 4.4%

• Total voters
A cup of hot water, not that Luke warm stuff. Throw the grinds in, let it steep for 3 to 5 min, then drink up.

If you guys are looking to try some good stuff, I'm on this one right now and it's incredible.

Stainless Percolator, 12 cup at home, 4 cup in the pack. Takes longer, but super hot & good flavor.

Well I ordered a Coletti Bozeman 9-cup percolator for car camping and a Kalita Wave 185 ceramic pour over for the apartment. The latter has a bit of a lead time but the Coletti came same day. It definitely brews a good cup. Way better than the office coffee machine.

At home, drip. Camping in trailer, french press. Off grid, aeropress (or Via if in a hurry). Of all of those I think the Aeropress and French press make the best cup. I roast all of our coffee at home and like a strong brew.

Shattered my french press last night. Never really liked the coffee it made anyway. How do you brew your coffee? Looking for something quick that I can make a cup or bulk coffee with. Usually fill a couple thermos fulls for duck hunting. Thinking maybe a big pour over? Drip machine seems like it takes too long.
The Bodim pour over has a reusable filter and makes great coffee

I really enjoyed the coffe I made for years boiling water, grinding beans and using a french press. It’s just not a time friendly method anymore. I use the cuisinart now that has been mentioned above. I have to admit though that I really enjoy percolated camp fire coffee as well.

Drip. I'm lazy and just want a lot in a decent amount of time. I am a 1 to 1.5 pot a day drinker. When I was on the railroad I used a pour over that just clipped to my mug and I could heat water in the microwave.

Back