How do I put video on this?

Segan

FNG
So I digascoped an elk and wanted to share it on here but I dont know how. Its video and I have put it on my computer just dont know where to go from here any help would be appreciated thanks.

Ryan Avery

Admin
Staff member
Segan, The easiest way is to have a youtube or Vimeo account to load the video to. Then just embed the video into the forum. I am working on a way for members just to load them straight up. If you need any help PM me.

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Segan
do Vimeo, that way if you hit a snag, you can ask Ryan or me as we're most familiar with it.

Once you get it in Vimeo, it's not too bad to get on here. As Ryan said, easier in the future if Rokslide keeps growing, so tell your friends. PM me if you need help with video.

VANDAL

WKR
Also having trouble posting a video. Its in Vimeo, I click on insert video, and paste embedded code. I can see and play the video but when I hit post the video disappears and is no longer in the post.

Thanks

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for checking Ryan. I pm'd him from the mountain and gave him the steps and looks like it worked. I'm betting it was the "s" problem at the end of http.

Let us know Vandal so we can help others.