Hot tips: must be useful, funnier the better.

After eating an ice cream bar lounging in your house slippers and you think you see some that fell on your shoe. Never scoop it up and eat it. It just might be something else….

Never stand under a pine tree when squirrels are dropping pine cones…

Please refer back to the thread about squirrels messing up your hunt.

While going shite in the woods, make sure to have enough tp in your hand for the second and third wipe without getting some on your fingers.

If you aren’t used to eating NM cuisine, avoid eating any kind of stew with green or red chili in it. It will clean you out quick. Just ask Randy Newberg! 🤣

Sam Colt

Lil-Rokslider
Never eat at a place called Mom's
Never play cards with a fella named Pops
Never install anything 1,0

bracer40

Lil-Rokslider
When the urge hits while on a long, cold tree stand sit, just climb down to do your business. Juggling 4 layers of clothes and a plastic bag to “keep your area scent free” just isn’t worth it. Trust me.

bozeman

WKR
If you have babies in the house and its time to go to bed, make sure you are using toothpaste from the bathroom sink, double verify it is toothpaste, and then again a third time that is Colgate or Crest........ not Boodrow's butt paste........ask me how I know....

Poser

WKR
Don’t leave your sweat soaked sun hoody unattended and low to the ground, say, draped over a Helinox chair while you are fishing for a couple of hours else a rodent might decide the sweaty back panel is worth eating.

60eb93341d62dd8ac226808285041e38.jpg

P Carter

WKR
Don’t leave your sweat soaked sun hoody unattended and low to the ground, say, draped over a Helinox chair while you are fishing for a couple of hours else a rodent might decide the sweaty back panel is worth eating.

60eb93341d62dd8ac226808285041e38.jpg
Happened to my pack straps once…

bucksnbirds

Lil-Rokslider
Never pass up a woman at the bar that you'd take home at last call. Same goes for hunting.

tony

WKR
When they tell you their not married
Don't believe them

Ol boy I picked on the squad learned that lesson and passed on to me and the crew one evening

Cady Creek

Lil-Rokslider
Don't mistake Clorox wipes for wet ones. Ask me how I know????
I had these in the outhouse at hunting camp, for cleaning use, not cleaning yourself use and had a buddy come out and it didn't take long to know what happened. He didn't find it nearly as funny as I did!