Hot Sauce Recommendation?

Scottyboy

WKR
Because of my new found love with bushel and pecks offerings, I feel that I need to help spread it to my fellow hot sauce afficiandiaos.

Reply to this post with “in” or 6 bottles you would want to try (or any other way I know you want to throw your name in) and I’ll buy your custom 6 pack. I will let this run until 12/noon on 3/26 and will do a random number generator for anyone interested. I am not affiliated in any way to bushel and pecks, and gain nothing other than wanting you all a chance at trying their delicious hot sauce.

Wapiti66

Lil-Rokslider
Because of my new found love with bushel and pecks offerings, I feel that I need to help spread it to my fellow hot sauce afficiandiaos.

Reply to this post with “in” or 6 bottles you would want to try (or any other way I know you want to throw your name in) and I’ll buy your custom 6 pack. I will let this run until 12/noon on 3/26 and will do a random number generator for anyone interested. I am not affiliated in any way to bushel and pecks, and gain nothing other than wanting you all a chance at trying their delicious hot sauce.
IN!

OP
Longleaf

Longleaf

Lil-Rokslider

In

NRA4LIFE

WKR

This is a great offering! I'm in, however, I need more hot sauce like I need another ladder. If I win, take #2.

Agross

WKR

In!

robtattoo

WKR

Well aren't you Johnny Awesome?! Very very cool of you.
I'm in please!

feanor

WKR
Wow that a great offer! I’m going to let somebody else benefit from winning, so I’ll stay on the sideline and watch.

Thank you for the opportunity!
I’m IN
And if I don’t win I still pledge to give them a try.

Been following this thread and taking notes…thanks everyone!

bpa556

FNG

In

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MarlinMark

Lil-Rokslider

I'm IN!

Hot sauce fanatic. Anything from Butterfly Bakery. Maple Wood Onion my favorite. They have a cult following.

Last edited:

lak2004

WKR

In, always love a new hot sauce trial

NRA4LIFE

WKR
I know this isn't hot sauce, but if you are a mustard fanatic, Bushel and Pecks sells Ringhands Beer Mustard. Some of the best I have ever had. It is made by Janis Ringhand, a former WI state senator in Evansville, WI. Got a care package in the mail today from my Sis in WI with 2 fresh jugs of the stuff. I am very happy right now.

feanor

WKR
I know this isn't hot sauce, but if you are a mustard fanatic, Bushel and Pecks sells Ringhands Beer Mustard. Some of the best I have ever had. It is made by Janis Ringhand, a former WI state senator in Evansville, WI. Got a care package in the mail today from my Sis in WI with 2 fresh jugs of the stuff. I am very happy right now.
Yessssss. I ate that stuff so fast. I just put in on everything. You’re a lucky man.