Hornhunter Full Curl Pack

hunting1

WKR
I have and it is an awsome pack! Let me know what you are looking for and I will try and answer. I would highly recomend it! I carried 3-loads of elk meat this past year and it was as comftorble as a load that weight can be.

I used one last year, its a great pack, awesome price for a made in the USA product. It's not the lightest pack out there by any means, but it is very functional. Mine after I shaved off the useless straps came in at 7.75 lbs. Still somewhat heavy, but I have a pic on archerytalk with my brothers 115 lb gf in the frame. It's a good buy if you don't want to spring for one of the upper level high dollar packs.

I haver used mine for two years now, and love it! I usually just carry the frame and day pack. You can shave some weight by leaving the duffle behind, and compress your camp between the frame and day pack. Nice to be able to bring out a load of meat that first trip out.

OP
Screaming Bulls
I just got the curl combo which is the frame and little and it is awesome i put my 72 lb son on it and walked around it was comfortable for 72 lbs and no rips or or tearing cant wait to give it the test run on a bear hide and meat this spring. Should work great.

weaver

WKR
I have seen nothing but good reviews on this pack. I was set on buying a timberline but i could save a lot of money that i could use for other things im going to need. Then maybe upgrade a few years from now if i want

OP
Screaming Bulls
Thats an awesome picture aerohead300 one of the coolest feature on the pack for hauling is that dropdown shelf i have seen a couple other photos the tines up guys sent me on FB of it really loaded down with mule deer and elk. Also i just got the SOP catalog and is that a picture of your sheep in there ?

Last edited:

hunting1

WKR
Here is mine last year with a large hind quarter, bone in. I too cut all the extra stuff off and dropped some weight.
100_0104.jpg

Thats an awesome picture aerohead300 one of the coolest feature on the pack for hauling is that dropdown shelf i have seen a couple other photos the tines up guys sent me on FB of it really loaded down with mule deer and elk. Also i just got the SOP catalog and is that a picture of your in there ?
I sent pics in to SOP, but I didn't think they used them.

Vitals

WKR
I have the Full Curl System as well and have a question for some of you who use it. I am going to be packing in a lot of gear/essentials this year with the large bag it comes with and I'm not sure how it is going to work when packing out all that gear plus an animal. Excuse my ignorance, but I have only used the frame and day pack attacked thus far. Any methods?