Horizontal Carry Knife

Bratch

Lil-Rokslider
Bradford G3 comes with a horizontal leather sheath. It is a highly regarded blade offered in multiple steels. I got mine in M390 but the sheath doesn’t lay quite right on me so I need to get a new on to try.

Bradford G3 comes with a horizontal leather sheath. It is a highly regarded blade offered in multiple steels. I got mine in M390 but the sheath doesn’t lay quite right on me so I need to get a new on to try.
A lot of horizontal carry sheaths only have one belt loop, and seem to carry tip down, instead of truly horizontal or parallel to the belt. Two loops seem to rectify this.

Hondo64d

Lil-Rokslider
I am looking for a 6"-7" knife I can carry horizontally on my belt when not wearing a pack. Must be a reliable, blade useful for a variety of task including tactical SD and maintain an edge. Nothing cheap that goes dull quickly. Rapid access a must. Anyone knowledgeable about this?
I have and use a Gene Ingram Light Hunter in one of his horizontal Kydex sheaths. Mine is in D2 but if I had it to do again, I’d go with S30v. His craftsmanship is simply superb.

Unfortunately Gene is no longer making knives. If I had to replace mine, I’d be looking at a Charles May, who I believe learned from Gene.

John

Carrying a concealed knife is illegal in many states. Although I agree that California needs a major reset, please don’t move. Something happens to people when they escape California. They always seem to try and make their new home just like Cali. Good luck and I wouldn’t let silly laws stop me from buying a knife.

ShakeDown

WKR

Great blades!

74AB5062-D46E-4794-B149-0CE3D09430C2.jpeg