Home Printer

Yoder

WKR
I just bought an Epson the other day that doesn't have an ink cartridge. You just fill it up with bottles of ink. It was $200 at Walmart. It was really easy to setup on the wireless using an app on your phone. Hopefully it holds up.

Ishisube

Lil-Rokslider
I just bought an Epson the other day that doesn't have an ink cartridge. You just fill it up with bottles of ink. It was $200 at Walmart. It was really easy to setup on the wireless using an app on your phone. Hopefully it holds up.
That sounds like the one my friend has and the only way I'll buy another printer is to make sure it's got that feature.

#1antler

Lil-Rokslider
Best printer I've ever had HP smart tank 551; refill from bottles ; ink lasts forever

JoeDirt

WKR
Go laser for occasional use. Ink dries up and is expensive. I have a Brother laser from Walmart, it has been reliable. I even print my Tag info on waterproof paper with it (E-tagging state)

Paradox

FNG
I have found I use the scanner feature more than I thought. Wouldn’t buy another printer without one.

thegrouse

Lil-Rokslider
I bit the bullet and bought one with Toner instead of ink. I have had it a few years now and it works much better