Holster for Exo K4 hip belt

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Just in case anyone was wondering, the G-Code GCA24 - RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW doesn't fit nor does the G-Code GCA42 - RTI H-MAR MOLLE Adaptor.

What's everyone doing to mount a kydex pistol holster to the hip belt?

Has anyone figured out how to make one of the G-Code RTI adaptors work? I'd rather not have to buy another holster, if possible.

I have Ivory holsters and Razco holsters both of which are made for the Exo k4 belt.

Both work great - Ivory fits a hair better on the belt with the curvature, but the features on the Razco are better and you can get light bearing options. Like both - carried ivory last year and trying out the Razco this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quick update. The G Code GCA87 - RTI Battle Belt Molle Adapter works great on the K4 hipbelt. You wouldn't know it by just looking at the thumbnails on the website. G-code was kind enough to let me exchange the RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW for it.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the G-Code GCA24 - RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW doesn't fit nor does the G-Code GCA42 - RTI H-MAR MOLLE Adaptor.

What's everyone doing to mount a kydex pistol holster to the hip belt?

Has anyone figured out how to make one of the G-Code RTI adaptors work? I'd rather not have to buy another holster, if possible.

This would get you all set up

I had this bulldog holster that I used just out the paddle over the hip belt on my Seek pack.

When I got my K4 I wanted something to attach to the molle, so I was going see if I could use a piece of kydex and some molle clips to chop up and custom mount my current bulldog to the k4.

In the process I found this clip. The star pattern on the back matches up with bulldog, Blackhawk, Safariland ALS, Taser X7, X26P.

Fits like a dream.

d86fc7c62168afe76b80ad1ff877bafc.jpg
826950417b1bca944c3ab5d6f42d33dc.jpg
656a716628f563f3becd05395e03502d.jpg

.jpg[/IMG]

In the process I found this clip. The star pattern on the back matches up with bulldog, Blackhawk, Safariland ALS, Taser X7, X26P.

Fits like a dream
Thanks for sharing this! I have been looking/hoping to find someone to work with Blackhawk holsters.

Thanks for sharing this! I have been looking/hoping to find someone to work with Blackhawk holsters.
Yea they didn't list bulldog as compatible but it looked like it would work so I rolled the dice and it fit perfect. That molle clip is $12.

Sent from my SM-G990U2 using Tapatalk

Very reasonably priced. Defently worth it to allow a Blackhawk holster to work with molle. I'm still in the camp of at least one retention mechanism and haven't found a good reason to switch from Blackhawk.

Back