Holster for Exo K4 hip belt

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Just in case anyone was wondering, the G-Code GCA24 - RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW doesn't fit nor does the G-Code GCA42 - RTI H-MAR MOLLE Adaptor.

What's everyone doing to mount a kydex pistol holster to the hip belt?

Has anyone figured out how to make one of the G-Code RTI adaptors work? I'd rather not have to buy another holster, if possible.

wnelson14

WKR

Works like a charm, all my OWB holsters have the ALS fork, so you just attach the plate side to this and your good to go.

sndmn11

WKR
I have Ivory holsters and Razco holsters both of which are made for the Exo k4 belt.

Both work great - Ivory fits a hair better on the belt with the curvature, but the features on the Razco are better and you can get light bearing options. Like both - carried ivory last year and trying out the Razco this year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
T

ThorM465

Lil-Rokslider
Classified Approved
Quick update. The G Code GCA87 - RTI Battle Belt Molle Adapter works great on the K4 hipbelt. You wouldn't know it by just looking at the thumbnails on the website. G-code was kind enough to let me exchange the RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW for it.

Justin (Raz) Rasmussen

FNG
Rokslide Sponsor
Just in case anyone was wondering, the G-Code GCA24 - RTI 3 Row MOLLE CLAW doesn't fit nor does the G-Code GCA42 - RTI H-MAR MOLLE Adaptor.

What's everyone doing to mount a kydex pistol holster to the hip belt?

Has anyone figured out how to make one of the G-Code RTI adaptors work? I'd rather not have to buy another holster, if possible.

This would get you all set up