Hoffman Boots 6" Scout Review

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
I just stopped by the Hoffman Boots shop and picked up a new pair of hikers for testing. I wanted something lightweight with good grip and support. Jim Hoffman recommended their new 6" Scout. Initially, they feel comfortable and light. I plan to wear them for the next week and a half and will post my thoughts when I get back from bear camp and then throughout the year. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

1000003639.jpg

Do you have experience with Lapponia’s and could you compare at all? Wanting a 6” boot and was thinking about the new Lapponia light but these look pretty sweet as well.

OP
Justin Crossley

Justin Crossley

Administrator
Staff member
These look awesome would love to hear how they compare to the explorer. Thank you.
I haven't worn the Explorer, so I can't say.
Do you have experience with Lapponia’s and could you compare at all? Wanting a 6” boot and was thinking about the new Lapponia light but these look pretty sweet as well.
I haven't worn the Lapponia boots, so I can't compare them to the Hoffman Scout.

Yesterday was a full day of shooting the NRL Hunter Sheep Mountain Shootout, and my feet were comfortable all day. Today will be more shooting on the mountain and then I head to Idaho for a week of bear hunting. I'll report back when I'm home from that trip how these are doing.