Hey bros, what wallet ya'll runnin this season?

UncleBone

WKR
Minimalist Fabric Wallet Bifold RFID Blocking https://a.co/d/0KEIiZI

Not even joking! Lightweight, solid colors for those so wishing, camo option too!

But if you are a tri-fold guy, I can't help ya. I'm not sure anyone can.

Like & Subscribe, Bro!
VEGAN!? No thanks bruh!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230225_074446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230225_074446_Samsung Internet.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 52

MT_Wyatt

WKR
This thread is gold.

OP in order to drop .05 grams I’ve started to shave some of the Velcro down on my super ultralight backcountry wallet rigs, I find it allows me to carry a heavier tent that I’ll never get out of. I’m not sure how I may fare with this kifaru wallet, but I think the dior options fit my personal run and gun style a bit better.

All we need now is to digress into some silly personal attacks and we’ve got it all here.

I saw that Kifaru has a new one but i heard a rumor that Dior is again teaming up with MR and they have one in the works that is going to be a game changer in backcountry wallets so im going to hold out to see what they have before i pull the trigger. We are so fortunate to live in these times. My grandpa would be so jealous i remember him just having a leather one with cash stuffed in it. That thing had to be so heavy to lug around.

sneaky

"DADDY"
I hope someone comes out with a magnetic closure. When I was single I had a velcro closure and I'd be on a date, it'd be going great, and then it'd always go to shit right after I ripped open the velcro on my wallet to pay the tab.
The chain always hanging up on my belt knife was usually the deal breaker for me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I run a Dango T-01 on the street. Usually just pull some cash, a cc, and my ID to throw on my pack, not the whole thing.

Check out Hawbuck wallets. Made in the USA. I use it daily. Definitely for the minimalist.

JStol5

WKR
But is the material sourced in America? Otherwise they are just trying to throw a label on it. Kifaru and FORLOH are really the only options.

U are sooooo idiotic, only dumbest person only save 0.05 grams, I'm saveing 0.051 grams from shaving the vilcro and another 1 Kg by manscaping. By the way, theire is suposd to be a 0 before the decimal 0.05, NOT .05. agane, sooo dumb. It is ass bad as peeple who cant spel.

And now we need @fngTony or @realunlucky to remind us to be nice, so we really have everything.
You’re saving 1 kg by manscaping? Jeez, you might want to get that checked out..

Rock-o

WKR
Here's the backcounty wallet rig I'm runnin. Better too big than too little. It's my EDC and is 6300 cu in, so it can hold all the cards and cash and it compresses down for the times when I don't have money (like sometimes when I'm deep in the backcountry, or when I'm in town, so pretty much all the time). Kifaru calls it the Hoodlum. Not sure why it shows in their packs on the site.

hoodlum.png

Ifdot

FNG
I have 3 daughters so my wallet is a hair tie. I'm always prepared if they need one for whatever reason and it keeps my cards and paperwork together. Been using this system for 5+ years now. Most effective wallet I have come across. Keeps me honest on what I really need to be carrying as well.