Help with 7mm prc Berger 190lrht Rl23

Hi. I just picked up a Seekins Element in 7mm prc. Barrel has been trimmed to 18".
Was planning to try Rl23 along with a couple other powders with Berger 190lrht.
Berger does not have any data on this combo.
Checking here to see if anyone has tried this and has any advice.
Thanks!

B23

WKR
RL23 and H4831sc are generally very similar with RL23 taking just a few tenths more to get to the same velocity.
Not saying it won't work well for you but if you have something a little slower to use like H1000, N565, RL26, 7828ssc you could probably pick up a little velocity before you pressured out.

OP
Huntingpreacher
RL23 and H4831sc are generally very similar with RL23 taking just a few tenths more to get to the same velocity.
Not saying it won't work well for you but if you have something a little slower to use like H1000, N565, RL26, 7828ssc you could probably pick up a little velocity before you pressured out.
Thank you! That's a very helpful comparison.
I've got the following powders:
H1000
Rl26
Viht N565
Viht N568
H4831sc

I've had really good luck with Rl23 in this general case size and hoping it does well.

Any other insight welcome based on the powders I've got.

B23

WKR
I have a 7mm Blaser mag which is damn near identical to the 7 PRC and RL26 is my "go to" powder of choice but I shoot 180 Berger's and 180 ELD-M's. I use more RL26 in different rifles then all other powders combined so it's one of my favs but with those 190's something a little slower like N568 may be the better choice.

Some of these powders have larger kernel size then others so depending on the freebore length you have and what your OAL is can also determine what powder/s perform better then others. It's not on your list of powders you have but with those 190's N570 could perform well for you but that stuff has big fat long kernels and is chunky as hell so it eats up capacity very quickly especially if you aren't using a very longgggggg drop tube so depending on your OAL you may run out of room in the case before you can get enough N570 in there to reach good velocity.

OP
Huntingpreacher
I have a 7mm Blaser mag which is damn near identical to the 7 PRC and RL26 is my "go to" powder of choice but I shoot 180 Berger's and 180 ELD-M's. I use more RL26 in different rifles then all other powders combined so it's one of my favs but with those 190's something a little slower like N568 may be the better choice.

Some of these powders have larger kernel size then others so depending on the freebore length you have and what your OAL is can also determine what powder/s perform better then others. It's not on your list of powders you have but with those 190's N570 could perform well for you but that stuff has big fat long kernels and is chunky as hell so it eats up capacity very quickly especially if you aren't using a very longgggggg drop tube so depending on your OAL you may run out of room in the case before you can get enough N570 in there to reach good velocity.
Super helpful. Thank you.

chicoredneck

Lil-Rokslider
Rl23 is likely a little fast for optimal case fill and velocity achievement shooting a 190gr bullet. I would look at N570 and Retumbo. N570 will give higher velocities, but I had great success with Retumbo for consistency.