Help understanding primaloft

McDink

FNG
I have both the Kelvin Lite Vest and also the Kelvin Lite Hoodie, love them both. The hoodie is significantly puffier and is listed on Sitka’s website as 80g/m2 Primaloft Hi Loft. The vest is listed as 80g/m2 Primaloft Silver.

Just curious if someone else owns both and noticed the difference in puffiness? Also what is the difference with both are listed as 80g/m2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Warmsy

WKR
Silver is more water repellant. Spyder website explains it. Sorry I couldn't figure out how to paste a link on my phone.

Took longer to read your question than it did to Google "primaloft hi loft vs silver" and get this result. Have you ever tried Google to get answers to questions? Try it. Scroll down for explanations of the different Primaloft products.

OP
M

McDink

FNG
Took longer to read your question than it did to Google "primaloft hi loft vs silver" and get this result. Have you ever tried Google to get answers to questions? Try it. Scroll down for explanations of the different Primaloft products.

You know, it’s answers like this that make people not want to participate in any forum or group at all. Thanks for the negativity. Your the coolest guy on the thread!!! I want to
Be just like you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would have taken alot less time to keep scrolling then it did to type this response. He's obviously a new member trying to hit the minimum postings. Maybe relax a little.