Help me to choose a bullet

I need some help
I hunt blacktails in the northwest corner of Oregon where shots can be as close as 50 yds or as long as 500 yds i just built a custom 6.5 PRC that absolutely loves the 142 LRAB and it shoots the 140 accubonds ok but not as good as the LRAB what bullet would you use and I have no experience with the LRAB

Shoot whatever your gun likes. They're deer and not particularly large deer. My only thought is that if you're hunting in some brush country or areas with small open areas, I might want something that rapidly expands and puts them down quick (ELD-M, Berger, BT). An accubond will work fine but they may be able to run a little bit before they expire. I have hunted spots that I need them to drop in their feet because if they make it 10yds, tracking becomes very difficult.

thinhorn_AK

"DADDY"
You found a bullet that works well in your gun but you’re looking for other options???

Give me a break man.

repins05

WKR
156 Bergers. Agree with everybody above. If you found a bullet that your rifle likes you really don’t need to find another unless you feel like the bullet didn’t perform on a blacktail.

I usually focus on accuracy first when trying to find a hunting bullet.

I would shoot a 147 eldm before accubonds any day of three week and twice on days that end in y. If you have a long throated chamber/long action use the 156 berger. If not the 147.
They are also a lot cheaper than nosler.

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk