Help me select a hunting backpack!

OP
C

CC268

FNG
Yea my buddy has a Badlands and it seems like a good pack as well. He is a hardcore bow hunter and it works great for him. I really do like the EXO Mountain and think the coyote brown would work well for me. There is a shop that carries horn hunter and a few others that I might check out this weekend.

Bighub1

Lil-Rokslider
On camofire, right now badlands has the full bore pack for $95. Never used one but it looks like a mini version of the nomad. For that price it would be cheap to get started with a decent pack.

eltaco

WKR
Yea my buddy has a Badlands and it seems like a good pack as well. He is a hardcore bow hunter and it works great for him. I really do like the EXO Mountain and think the coyote brown would work well for me. There is a shop that carries horn hunter and a few others that I might check out this weekend.

Where are you from? I'll have an Exo in UT next week, and if you're local I'd be happy to show it to you.

Sent you a PM.

OP
C

CC268

FNG
Where are you from? I'll have an Exo in UT next week, and if you're local I'd be happy to show it to you.

Sent you a PM.

Unfortunately I am in AZ...right now I am in Phoenix for the summer, but I am up in Flagstaff, AZ for college. I was actually just in Kanab a few months ago,

Tinbanger

FNG
I am in az and have an exo in coyote if you would like to check one out. I also have a dragon slayer in coyote you could check out. Just let me know.

OP
C

CC268

FNG
I am in az and have an exo in coyote if you would like to check one out. I also have a dragon slayer in coyote you could check out. Just let me know.

Yea I would love to check out that EXO Mountain pack!

OP
C

CC268

FNG
Are you ever on the east side?

Yea I live up in Cave Creek so I am very far Northeast...are you talking like Mesa/Queen Creek/Apache Junction area? I am sure I could meet up anywhere quite easily. I have an internship this summer as an engineer out at the Intel plant, so I work during the week 7AM-3PM, but other than that I am pretty much free.