Help me design and build a Bino harness

OP
M

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
Okay, drew out a simple pattern for all the panels…and my material arrived!

Attachments

• IMG_1836.jpeg
    IMG_1836.jpeg
    246.8 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1837.jpeg
    IMG_1837.jpeg
    222.4 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_1838.jpeg
    IMG_1838.jpeg
    531.4 KB · Views: 25

curtyj23

FNG
I've been beating my head in trying to decide on a new harness for this season. Currently run the Muley Freak and the ropes get in the way of my side pouches and drives me crazy when you open it. Super curious to see how this turns out for you man!

Suggestion from me, if you do a rangefinder pouch make sure to think ahead and make it big enough! If you ever go to a Maven or like size it is kinda tough finding a case that fits them very efficiently!

OP
M

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
I designed the wings big enough to accommodate some molle webbing. I’m worried about them getting in the way of my pack should straps, but I think this will work. I haven’t decided yet what will go on the wings - I don’t have a rangefinder yet, but a phone pouch and knife sheath are current ideas. But I shouldn’t get ahead of myself. This week’s goal is to cut out one panel and put it together as sort of a trial before I chop the material all into little bits.

cofen380

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like you’re making some solid progress! That black spacer mesh will be great for this. I used it on a backpack I made and really like it. I’m guessing that blue fabric is your waterproof lining material? What fabric did you end up going with for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
M

madtinker

Lil-Rokslider
Looks like you’re making some solid progress! That black spacer mesh will be great for this. I used it on a backpack I made and really like it. I’m guessing that blue fabric is your waterproof lining material? What fabric did you end up going with for that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It’s HyperD 300. And yes, I got it for the waterproof lining.