Help looking for arrows to replace Cabela's Stalker xtreme 65/80

7Bartman

WKR
Sadly, Bass Pro has ruined another thing that I used to use from Cabela's. I've shot my last three elk (including a pass through at 65yds) with Cabela's Stalker xtreme arrows at 9.3 gpi. Unfortunately, I only have 1/2 dozen left and they are discontinued. These arrows shot well out of my bow and I thought they were heavy, but not too heavy. I was under the thought if it's not broke, don't fix it. Anyway, any other recommendations for similar (340 spine, 9.3 gpi or higher) carbon arrows? I'm not looking to spend more than ~ $60 per 1/2 dozen.

Jakeini

FNG
Beman ICS’s I would think would be similar to the Cabelas arrows and right in your price point. I had good luck with those for a few years.
If you’re willing to step up to around $75, Easton Axis‘ would be an excellent choice thats tried and true.

Shawn_Guinn

Lil-Rokslider
Stalkers were just rebadged beaman ICS's , Easton ended the Beamans this year. No love for the Bass Pro but this one's not on them lol. You can find Beaman arrows on closeout, camo fire runs them almost weekly. Easton is offering a 6.5 essentially the replacement to Beaman. If you wanted to keep shooting the same arrow.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

OP
7Bartman

7Bartman

WKR
I've found some 350 spine 9.3 gpi that I may go with. Changing the spine that little shouldn't be that big of a deal should it?

Rob5589

WKR
Gold Tip Hunter XT, less than 100 for a dozen on Amazon. You will have to trim to length.

2Stamp

Lil-Rokslider
I've found some 350 spine 9.3 gpi that I may go with. Changing the spine that little shouldn't be that big of a deal should it?
Whats your draw length/weight, point wt and arrow length? That helps determine spine weight.

OP
7Bartman

7Bartman

WKR
Whats your draw length/weight, point wt and arrow length? That helps determine spine weight.
Fair point, I should've included that. I'm pulling 70lbs at 29" with 100gr broadheads.

MThuntr

WKR
Not sure if you can or would be willing to drop back to 28.5" but I have 65/80lb Cabelas Stalker Extreme (8) and Cabelas Hunter (16) arrows on Ebay (I think posting links would violate the rules).