Help aging rams ? Family banter

Can have 8 Game and Fish biologists age the ram and you will get at least 4 different answers.

Have fun and make it a drinking game because it even the experts are clueless.

wantj43

Lil-Rokslider
This ram was interesting, it was shot in the horn a year or two before. I can only imagine what the story of the hunter that shot it. The bullet went through the horn and the core. The shot horn was a inch shorter and annuli a lot different. When I got it sealed they aged the shot horn, It didn't make sense to me but that goes to show that you never know what they will say on counting rings. It was easily legal either way so it didn't make sense to argue. View attachment 516444View attachment 516442
Given this sheep probably has greater than 440 degrees of curl it would be exceptional at any age! Congratulations

MBN

FNG
Given this sheep probably has greater than 440 degrees of curl it would be exceptional at any age! Congratulations
Thanks. It was the an easy one to make legal. TMA It was right after a bad winter and didn't see many sheep.

WyoKid

WKR
Not the one from Sportsman's Warehouse. My ex wife confiscated that particular ram from Red Sheep Creek area. It was a bruiser like this one though.
OK, I will bite.....ex-wife and confiscation? Sounds like a an interesting story.