Hells Canyon Armory is now OPEN!

Hey all,

My new business has officially gone live as of Tuesday! Inventory is still arriving weekly and guns are back ordered but we have some very cool accessories and optics on the site right now! If you have any questions or suggestions please fell free to drop me an email or give me a call! Thank you very much and like always your business is much appreciated! :cool:

www.hellscanyonarmory.com

Mike Johnson
[email protected]

Hardstalk

WKR
Site looks great. And that is one of the sweetest logos i have ever seen. When is the apparel line coming in?

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Great site and great idea. Looks like you've got the top manufacturers gear. Good luck and God bless your business.

Glad you're part of Rokslide.

OP
HellsCanyon
Site looks great. And that is one of the sweetest logos i have ever seen. When is the apparel line coming in?

thank you! :) Hopefully in a few weeks! Got hats ready to put on the site just been busy with other additions right now. What would you most like to see?

Robby, thank you! I still have some inventory to add as it shows up but slowly n surely right? Thank you I'm very glad to be here!

For everyone else, we are also going to start building semi custom rifles this winter if everything goes to plan. Cut rifled barreled trued/custom actioned 1/2 MOA capable guns for $1500-$1800 hopefully. I'll keep ya'll updated!

Mike

OP
HellsCanyon
Michael, there a guy over on Monster Muleys looking for some MagPul Mags, check it out maybe a new customer! Heres the link...
http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID49/4916.html

Thank you BearHunter! I'm actually running a promo this weekend on all magazines, tactical eyewear, and grips! Lasts till Sunday and code is HCAMags thank you!

Thanks all. Like I said just trying to get the word out and advertising locked up! Let me know if you are looking for ANYTHING as I have access to over 200 manufacturers.

Mike

GRAYLIGHT

FNG
Mike,

I am going to be acquiring a LMT in .308, with a 14.5" pinned floating barrel, Magpul hand grips and wall stop with a Elcan SpecterDR Scope on it... Can you help with this?

I would like to give the business to you rather than someone else if you can do it. It's gonna be a pricey build but I want a solid platform and to me this is it.

Get with me or call me when you can... By the way, I hope you're shoulder is healing up good!

OP
HellsCanyon
Marlon,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! I'll give you a call tomorrow and we can discuss!
Should is going great! Had my last doc appointment on thursday and he said I'm pretty much good to go and can start shooting again here in July! Thanks for asking.

Mike