Hello

Jager

WKR
Hi everyone, recently discovered the Rokslide site, while searching Elk hunting, and the site pretty well sums up what I am about.

I live in Australia and hunt all big game available here, though my passion lies with Red deer, a close cousin of the Elk. I am a bit of a fitness nut and enjoy back country hunting with a pack on my back and either a rifle or bow in my hand, look fwd to learning more about Wapiti from you hunters in the know.

Welcome aboard Jager, I think it's great that hunters have an international understanding of each other and what hunting is all about. It sounds like your type of hunting will fit right in on this site.

OP
Jager

Jager

WKR
Thanks for the welcome, been having a poke around the site, plenty of good stuff.

les welch

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome aboard Jager, share us with your friends. We are new, and everyone getting the word out is the best way to increase traffic (more people=more knowledge), glad to have you here!

dotman

WKR
Welcome, tons of knowledge here and you will not find a better prostaff that is actually active on the site :)