Hello OnX?

OP
cnelk

cnelk

WKR
I believe the issue with your crosshair being covered up is do to your display zoom being turned up too high. To remedy that Go to Settings > Display and Brightness > Display Zoom (at the very bottom of the page) > Default > Done.

I will certainly pass along your suggestion for flipping those two tabs to our design team here.

Any idea when the Design Team will flip the two tabs?

TSAMP

WKR
Has the team considered updating the actual satellite imagery sometime? It's frustrating paying a subscription and having 5+ year old images and using free software to see the most recent stuff.

This is across multiple locations in the Midwest in my experience.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Has the team considered updating the actual satellite imagery sometime? It's frustrating paying a subscription and having 5+ year old images and using free software to see the most recent stuff.

This is across multiple locations in the Midwest in my experience.
We're getting ready to release a couple of new satellite imagery options very soon. These will be updated much more often and will hopefully be much more useful to you. I do not have an exact ETA for those releases at this time, but we expect to have them out before summer.

UncleBone

WKR
We're getting ready to release a couple of new satellite imagery options very soon. These will be updated much more often and will hopefully be much more useful to you. I do not have an exact ETA for those releases at this time, but we expect to have them out before summer.
It would be nice to be able to figure out when the images I am looking at were taken as well. Is that something that I can already do, or is that on the horizon?

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
2 finger=awesome
satellite imagery=poor as is hybrid terrain in some areas. The terrain lines just suddenly end…
Are you able to send over the coordinates of the area where you are seeing the topographic lines end? We'll get in touch with our GIS Team so that they can look at fixing that for you.

WBrim

WKR
The 2 finger measure tool is pretty cool. Glad I caught this thread. Always good to learn.
Thanks

TSAMP

WKR
Hello OnX,
Checking in on these updates. It would not appear any updates occurred in my area here in Iowa for satellite imagery. I do see the recent imagery button now. I can't say that changed anything for the areas I checked.

onX Hunt

Lil-Rokslider
Hello OnX,
Checking in on these updates. It would not appear any updates occurred in my area here in Iowa for satellite imagery. I do see the recent imagery button now. I can't say that changed anything for the areas I checked.
We have released both of the imagery options that we alluded to in April. The Recent Imagery, that you mentioned above, as well as Imagery on Demand.

Recent imagery is updated on a two week cadence. It is a lower resolution than our standard imagery, but it does give you another option to try to discern on the ground conditions.

Imagery on Demand is higher resolution than the Recent Imagery, and it allows you order a custom image of your hunt area that will be delivered to you within two weeks of purchasing. Y ou can learn more about Imagery on Demand here: https://onxmapssupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/15429955158157-Imagery-On-Demand