Hello from Alaska

Hello, Just joined yesterday and still trying to find my way around here. For those of you that are wondering I live on the Kenai Peninsula in a little town 15 mile from Homer, where Jewel is from. Actually she baby sat my kids many moons ago. Got to get but wanted to say hi and let you know that i was referred here by First Lite, another great site.

Take care, Bob

G Posik

WKR
Welcome.

I was fishing Thursday out of Seward. Was in Anchorage for a business trip and had a client appointment cancel. So when you know someone who has a boat and looking for an excuse to go fish. Well we went and caught 11 silvers. I caught a 14.6,two 12's and the rest we caught were 10-11 lbs. we ended up with 45#'s of filets.ImageUploadedByTapatalk1376440976.233454.jpg

OP
Alaskan Bob
OP
Alaskan Bob
Welcome.

I was fishing Thursday out of Seward. Was in Anchorage for a business trip and had a client appointment cancel. So when you know someone who has a boat and looking for an excuse to go fish. Well we went and caught 11 silvers. I caught a 14.6,two 12's and the rest we caught were 10-11 lbs. we ended up with 45#'s of filets.View attachment 9671

Nice Silver. Boat is on my agenda next. I got a tractor this year so it will have to wait until next year.

OP
Alaskan Bob
Hey Bob welcome to Rokslide. Glad to have you and I bet you got some great stories to throw out there. Cant wait to hear more from you. Rokslide is a wonderful place. Thanks for signing up.

SHTF

Thanks for the kind welcome. Where in Colorado are you? I grew up in Boulder, but that was when it was still a Cowboy town and population of 10,000. Absolute shame what they are doing to it now. Glad to see you folks are fighting back.
Take care and thanks again for the welcome.
Bob

pa-pride

FNG
Thats a pretty interesting read about skilak....cool stuff. I hope all goes well when that sucker drains. Or is that a common occurrence?