Headlamp 3-pack at Costco $24

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
Dual-powered (AAA’s and also rechargeable) headlamps at Costco.

Run times aren’t anything to write home, but for only $8 per headlamp, I picked up a 3-pack.

Attachments

• IMG_0937.jpeg
    IMG_0937.jpeg
    264.5 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG_0938.jpeg
    IMG_0938.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 188

matthewmt

WKR
I always grab head lamps from them, they're to cheap not to have plenty in vehicles etc.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

xziang

WKR
I,am a sucker for costco 3 pack of headlamps plus their 3 pack of flashlights too ESPECIALLY when they are on sale for 15.00.

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
As long as they are not Duracell I am in. Duracells have ruined more high end flashlights and game cameras for me than any other brand. I refuse to purchase or use them due to poor design and corrosion issues.

That being said I’ll be at Costco Monday

OP
2rsquared

2rsquared

Lil-Rokslider
What is the run time on them? I’ll pick up a pack for the truck too.
I included a pic of the back of the package that has all the details on run time, but to answer your question...1.5 - 5 hours depending on the setting.

RWT

Lil-Rokslider
Scored a set today. They do come with rechargeable battery packs and Duracell Aaa batteries. I’ll let the Duracells sit in a drawer for 4 months then one will corrode and ruin the others. Looks like a good buy. The rechargeable’s are great options.

Rich M

WKR
Been buying head lamps from Costco for years - you can't beat the buy and the Duracell batteries will leak. Thought was smart and joined Sams for the Energizer batteries - those leak too.