Havalon Baracuta Saw Blades

Az Hunter

FNG
I looked at them yesterday at Cabelas. They look very sturdy. They are on sale at Cabelas so I bought one . Hope to use in the field soon

nsedillo

FNG
That little saw is sharp. One blade between three elk and a some tree trimming is still good as new. I was a little concerned about the integrity of the handle but i was able to flex the blade (so it passed my durability test) and put my back into without any problems... Plus it also accepts the 5 inch filet blades. I would strongly recommend it, especially with the weight savings - light, packable, durable saw.

Ironman8

WKR
Can those blades cut tree branches pretty decently? Or is it something you wouldn't want to do much of?

Mark

WKR
That little saw is sharp. One blade between three elk and a some tree...

Did you use it to cut skull caps on the elk? If so, how fast did the teeth on the blade fill with bone, meat and brain matter? Seems like that would impede performance after a few strokes.

rodney482

WKR
That little saw is sharp. One blade between three elk and a some tree trimming is still good as new. I was a little concerned about the integrity of the handle but i was able to flex the blade (so it passed my durability test) and put my back into without any problems... Plus it also accepts the 5 inch filet blades. I would strongly recommend it, especially with the weight savings - light, packable, durable saw.

On your feedback I am buying