Haulin’ Ass Backcountry: A New Game Retrieval Business in Montana

OP
Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Just saw you rolling through Oregon. Your logo and name on the trailer is cool and catchy. Hope you the best in your business ventures.

Oh thanks man glad you like it. We are so excited to get this season underway! I am actually on route back home with three new members of the pack string. We have both mules and donkeys, but my hope is by next year once everybody is trained and ready, but I’ll have a small pack string of five mammoth donkeys that I’ll be able to take in on some pack outs.

Please keep an eye on our Facebook, Instagram and our Rokslide account for a special announcement we are making on Tuesday to honor our active and veteran members of the Armed Forces.

See you in the backcountry!

f5e7fd41af48d9b391769e91e7822a2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Do you guys ever sell livestock? Been looking for a good broke mule for awhile now.

Hey 406flyfish!

We do not often sell animals. I did just sell a few but they were older or weren’t going to pan out for the business. The team I have now I anticipate being intact for a good while.

If anything comes up I’ll let you know. You can also DM me and I can try to help point you in a few directions depending on what you are looking for.

OP
Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Pack out giveaway!

Haulin’ Ass Backcountry would like to honor our active and veteran members of the armed forces this hunting season.

The first person that successfully harvests an animal that is actively serving or is a veteran of the armed forces will get their trophy packed out at no cost.

We will come to you no matter where you are in our permitted area and bring your trophy out as a thank you for the contributions you have made to our country. Without you what we are doing would not be possible.

Below are our permitted areas.

Big Belts
Little Belts
Big Snowies
Little Snowies
Castle Mountains
Highwood Mountains
Northern Crazies

Rules for the give away

1. To keep this fair for everyone we would like you to show us proof of service when we come to meet you.

2. To be eligible the person who harvests the animals must be the one that is actively serving or a veteran.

We will announce the winner on Facebook and Instagram along with pictures of the pack out.

If you are not the lucky hunter who wins the pack out we still offer a 10 percent discount off your invoice for all members of the armed forces.

Hunting season is almost here. We can’t wait to see you in the backcountry!

d3ba0b4cdd110958d61d07ac856e61a0.jpg

OP
Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
THANK YOU!!!!!

We are fully booked with pre booked clients for the month of September!

We are still accepting bookings for the remainder of archery season in October and all of rifle season.

Even though we are prebooked if you need help we are still available and will do our best to work with you to help you get your trophy out in a timely manner.

Haulin'Ass Backcountry is so excited to get this season started!

We look forward to being a part of your success story.

See you in the backcountry!

7b6ab4759469b1df193ff0e57fb262c3.jpg

OP
Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Haulin'Ass Backcountry

Lil-Rokslider
Rokslide Sponsor
Temps are about to drop and the bulls are getting fired up. If you are hunting Montana in the Helena Lewis and Clark this fall we would love to be a part of your success story!

I hope everyone is having a good start to the season. It will only get better.

If you need a pack out you can get ahold of me via ZOLEO.

Ward Butler

ZOLEO (218) 296-9293

You can add this to your regular contacts. If you use Garmin Inreach you can send a message to me just like you would a cell number.

Good Luck to all of you in the woods this fall!

6716b6697bc686db7ae9bfd5c0f967b9.jpg