Harvester EVO for $394.15!

Well I've been keeping up with this thread for a couple months now and finally decided to do it.

Been wanting a can for years now and when the harvester evo came out it was the one I had made my mind up on. Was really considering the scythe ti that just came out but this is just too good of a deal to pass up.

So the waiting begins....

Ordered 2/9/24
Form 3 submitted 2/14
Shipped on 2/22 to FFL
Delivered to FFL 2/28
Certified 3/12 due to some back and forth getting paperwork right.

I thought Freedom Weapons was a good company to work with. Just make sure your local FFL and Freedom are on the same page because that’s who is doing the Form 3 transfer.

Same here I ordered on 1/22 and they sent an email saying it should ship in like ten days after a little over two weeks I started calling no answer for a week then finally got an answer he said he would look into and get me an answer and that was 5 days ago.
No worries I called them and they hadn’t realized that the paperwork was done and they sent it off it got to the ffl yesterday I’m gonna go do my fingerprints today.

stdeb11

FNG
Guess I'll call again tomorrow. Ordered on 1/10. No online updates. Have yet to get a hold of anyone there who has been competent enough to give me a real update as to what is the hold up. Glad to hear at least some folks are getting their smoothly.

Usmcff

WKR
Ordered mine 1/7
@ class 3 on 1/31
Did paperwork with class and submitted by 2/14
Stamp returned on 2/29.

Shoots great, seems to be a very solid built suppressor. Suppresses fairly well, still not brave enough to try without ear pro but it’s a really good addition on my 7/08 and will get its first trials this year in ID for a muley hunt. Also for the guys having issues with shipping, it could not be the sellers fault. When I called them they said it usually took 14 plus days for the ATF to approve the class 3 to class 3 transfer.

stdeb11

FNG
Finally got shipping notification yesterday afternoon to FFL for the form 3. ~7 weeks, not sure what the hold up was.

lak2004

WKR
I've got a AB raptor in jail under a trust and want to see if this one will come faster as an individual so just ordered it. We'll see how it goes!

gman82001

WKR
Just thought I’d check back into let you all know my order from 3/5/24 shipped to my Ffl guy today.

madgrad02

WKR
I'm #658... so hopefully there's some action shortly... maybe soon enough to get batch approved with the other 3 I have in jail (Scythe, Sparrow, and Razor 556)... day 169 for the longest - not that I'm posting attention!!! 🤣

gman82001

WKR
What order numbers were these recent shipments?
680 for me but I emailed 3 times with no answer trying to make sure they had my Ffl info because I was using a guy that they didn’t have on the drop down so maybe they just got sick of my ass and sent it 😂

lak2004

WKR
You guys know that to be shipped to the dealer they have to go through the form 3 process first? That is taking 3-4 weeks right now. Just fyi

gman82001

WKR
You guys know that to be shipped to the dealer they have to go through the form 3 process first? That is taking 3-4 weeks right now. Just fyi
Yes I just needed to make sure they’d got my correct Ffl info but then never responding was making me leery was all

lak2004

WKR
Yes I just needed to make sure they’d got my correct Ffl info but then never responding was making me leery was all
Gotcha. I sure wish the atf was 10x faster than they are. Exo had a good podcast with the owner if silencer central that provides some positive news.