Harvester EVO for $394.15!

Broomd

WKR
Just grabbed two of these. Thanks OP!
Have been wanting to get two ordered, one for wife and one for myself. On the way to my FFL/neighbor, now the wait begins.

Tman24

Lil-Rokslider
Any more info on the legitimacy of this website I turn 21 in 5 days and this is the deal I’ve waited for.

Any more info on the legitimacy of this website I turn 21 in 5 days and this is the deal I’ve waited for.

I’m sure it’s fine, worst case you cancel the order via your credit card company. It’s pretty difficult to lose money with web purchases now a days

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Broomd

WKR
I ordered last Friday and hadn't seen an email receipt as of today so I called FW just now and spoke with Kopani. She was the gal I initially spoke with last week. She was very helpful and proactive when I told her I hadn't received any indication of my order being received.

She immediately called my FFL (who happens to be my neighbor) and he gave her what she needed. She called me back and updated in mere minutes.
From where I sit this outfit is 100% legit.
She mentioned I was order 390 and she was at 379, hence the delay.

Last edited:

Broomd

WKR
Does anyone have on in hand? Seems sketch
My FFL--neighbor two doors down--received my two cans today. He said they look great and that FW has been a total pleasure to deal with.

He also mentioned that the price we paid on these is $50 less than his own dealer pricing.

My FFL--neighbor two doors down--received my two cans today. He said they look great and that FW has been a total pleasure to deal with.

He also mentioned that the price we paid on these is $50 less than his own dealer pricing.
Thanks. That’s what I was looking for!

OP
allstajacket
Haven’t been on RS in a while, very cool to see so many of you took advantage of this! Love my evo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk