Harvester EVO for $394.15!

ELKhunter60

Lil-Rokslider
The company accidentally posted for sub-$200 and still honored all the orders. That’s impressive customer service.

Still a steal at $394.15!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
why do I continue to look at this forum...........it cost me again! :)

TxLite

WKR
On their website it says not to use lead bullets. Do I understand this correctly?
They mean non-coated cast bullets, not jacketed lead core. This is due to the can not being used serviceable and having a way to clean out any lead buildup that would occur. Pretty common for centerfire cans

Bcrawford

Lil-Rokslider
How much are you guys paying for transfer fees on an NFA item? My local class 3 dealer charges $125 per NFA item. Is this common?

Gynaroo

FNG
The company accidentally posted for sub-$200 and still honored all the orders. That’s impressive customer service.

Still a steal at $394.15!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is this a real website? Anyone have any experience? Many times these to good to be true places are just that. Especially getting out of the pandemic when ammo or reloading supplies felt impossible.

z987k

WKR
How much are you guys paying for transfer fees on an NFA item? My local class 3 dealer charges $125 per NFA item. Is this common?
When I order through silencershop there's no extra fee. Just what you pay at silencershop + the $200 stamp.
So for example, the harvester EVO shows $594 + 200 stamp, I'd pay $794 OTD.

stdeb11

FNG
Is this a real website? Anyone have any experience? Many times these to good to be true places are just that. Especially getting out of the pandemic when ammo or reloading supplies felt impossible.
Had the same thought but ordered anyways. My local shop it's being sent to said all their dealers showed no stock on the Harvester so I'm waiting to see what happens....worst case I'll dispute the charge with credit card company

They seem to be a legit business according to Google tho

success

WKR
My FFL is an attorney and does this for a living. He will resubmit my prints from my original can order and add this to my trust. I pay him the transfer fee, stamp tax, and $25 to submit the form and prints. Never gave to step foot in his office.