Harbor Freight-Apache Rifle Case Sale

rcb2000

WKR
Anybody use these to fly on commercial airlines? Any issues?
Nope just make sure you open the air valve,,, ask me how I know.
Nothing bad happened to the case or my gear, but the sides were sucked in like it got smashed. As soon as I released the pressure it went back to normal.

WKR
What is the sale price? Is it 169 or has it ended already?

Thanks

Aclossman

FNG
I bought one 2 years ago and love it. It caught my eye in the store and I saw a price tag of $69.00. Evidently I looked at the wrong price because it rang up $169.00. I told the lady, “no thanks, I must’ve looked at the wrong price tag.” She then asked me, “how much did you think it was?” and I told her $69. She cocked her head to the side while looking at her computer and said, “I can give it to you for $79 if you want”.

Best $79 I’ve ever spent!

Finch

WKR
I bought one 2 years ago and love it. It caught my eye in the store and I saw a price tag of $69.00. Evidently I looked at the wrong price because it rang up $169.00. I told the lady, “no thanks, I must’ve looked at the wrong price tag.” She then asked me, “how much did you think it was?” and I told her $69. She cocked her head to the side while looking at her computer and said, “I can give it to you for $79 if you want”.

Best $79 I’ve ever spent!
Damn, what a deal!

satchamo

WKR
Can confirm Labor Day 25% works on top of sale. Just paid $127 before tax

Just picked mine up for $127.50
Is anyone using an adhesive on the pluck foam to make it more durable? Thought about applying flex seal.

IMG_6457.jpeg

tony

WKR
I bought a smaller one for my ham radio stuff. Nice build, only thing I can say is watch the latches, they aren't the tightest and on this particular case don't take much to pop open.