Hamskea Epsilon

Looks like Hamskea really cleaned up the Trinity rest, trimmed it down significantly. Still doesn't have markings for the direction of movement when you turn the micro adjust, can't lock the launcher in the up position, but otherwise a think it's a pretty clean rest option. I always hated how bulky the others have been.

Just figured a few others might like seeing it.

A dovetail option, but not the integrate, that is of course QAD owned.

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider
Any word on when bows or which bows will have the holes added to accept their dove tail?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Billy Goat
Any word on when bows or which bows will have the holes added to accept their dove tail?

I'm certain bowtech will.

I can see that being something easy to do, just a jig and a drill and tap.
The integrate dovetail would make that jig even easier to make, but it sure will be sill to have a rail mounted on a rail.

I'm more curious if it will still integrate with their overdraw.

TheTone

WKR
It would probably be my first choice if I had a new hoyt or Mathews and wanted to run a quiver super close in. QAD must want a lot of money to let others use the dovetail

I'm certain bowtech will.

I can see that being something easy to do, just a jig and a drill and tap.
The integrate dovetail would make that jig even easier to make, but it sure will be sill to have a rail mounted on a rail.

I'm more curious if it will still integrate with their overdraw.
When I saw the different mounting options I thought it would be pretty easy to drill and tap the riser to accept the dovetail mount.

This rest looks like a really good rest. I have a hybrid hunter pro on all 3 of my bows. I would rather have this than something cable driven, but that's just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

What does the new rest weigh? Looks reasonably light. I never looked into them in the past due to their former bulky, tank like appearance.

What does the new rest weigh? Looks reasonably light. I never looked into them in the past due to their former bulky, tank like appearance.
Here is a screenshot from the ArcheryTalk thread on the rest.

Looks like the epsilon is 1.4oz lighter than the trinity.
4b23bd34f65644cd5f1e86c53dc31ac4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

OR Archer

WKR
I’ve been running a Hybrid Hunter for a while now. This new offering is great and will likely be replacing my Hybrid Hunter.

ZDR

WKR
Thanks for posting the vid. It looks like a 3 bearing design like the trinity and it’s good to see how well they trimmed it down

laltaffer

Lil-Rokslider

They mention a Mathews approved mount here. Which seems to be something different than the universal mount

OP
Billy Goat

They mention a Mathews approved mount here. Which seems to be something different than the universal mount

It's a mount that is setup with the bolt hole mount closer to the rest. Also configured to put the rest in the middle of its windage adjustment.

Has no adjustment in and out, which is limited anyways by the cable guard on the newer mathews.

OR Archer

WKR
If you look in their digital catalog it looks as if Martin, Obsession and Darton have the holes for the COR mount. Doubt you’ll see Hoyt or Mathews have these as they’ve gone all in on the QAD rests.

Best thing about that rest is you can pull the silly capture arms off of it which will make it even better!

Looks sweet. The only complaint I had about the Trinity was it's a little bulky and the cord had some twang. I got rid of the spring and added the rubber dampber and it cleaned it up a lot, glad to see that it's standard now. If I didn't have a trinity with the dampener already I would definitely upgrade. Looks like they made a great product even better.

OP
Billy Goat
I really don't see the draw to the dovetail. I want go be able to move my rest in and out

I guess I'm a minority, I like that the TRi allows you to do it, but I'm not paying that kind of money.

Speaking of which, I'm wondering what a retail price is on this e rest. I'm guessing $225-250.