Guy goes nuts on mule deer in Wyoming

TaperPin

WKR
Just when you think dip schtt 20 year olds haven’t done anything new in a while. . .

Sorry if anyone knows him, but this dumb fck is one of the stupidest - he couldn’t stop himself.

Spoonbill

WKR
Nope. Because it's a deer and people don't have feelings towards deer.

Now if it was a wolf or grizzly. He probably would be in jail for life.
I think that since it happened in the city limits people will care. If Wyoming laws are anything like Idaho’s, that is going to be expensive for him.

AZ8

WKR
The last part of this paragraph doesn’t make sense.

“While it is legal to hunt deer within municipal limits in Wyoming, there are strict stipulations that hunters must hold a license, can only usually kill one deer per year, and any attempt to keep the meat is illegal.”

The last part of this paragraph doesn’t make sense.

“While it is legal to hunt deer within municipal limits in Wyoming, there are strict stipulations that hunters must hold a license, can only usually kill one deer per year, and any attempt to keep the meat is illegal.”
I saw that.
What Idot wrote that article?

dtrkyman

WKR
Obvious typo but the morons proof reading don’t hunt!

Dude must have been bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMF

Lil-Rokslider
Well, when I read the thread title "Guy Goes Nuts On Mule Deer in Wyoming" I got really worried. I thought we had another situation like the one in WI back in '07ish where the guy had s-e-x with a dead deer. At least this guy just shot and killed them vs. shot and filled them.

OP
Rotnguns

Rotnguns

Lil-Rokslider
Don't see how it's a typo.
It's sound more like a moron writer and editor.
Likely just a poorly-written and uninformed addition to the original article that appeared in Cowboy State Daily :

Quoting:

"Hunting Deer In Town Legal, Under Certain Conditions

Cody has a robust urban mule deer herd. It is technically legal to hunt deer with a bow within town limits in Wyoming. But only under special conditions, usually established by local municipal authorities.

Hunters must have licenses and prior permission from property owners.

For instance, the Sheridan Police Department has arranged special archery deer hunts in some open spaces within city limits.

Hunters are required to pre-register with the police before going out after deer."

More metal illness. It’s everywhere even in the mountains. Soon to spread Like wildfire in the near future if people don’t get their heads out of the sand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk