Gunwerks Elevate 2.0 bipod?

I am in the market for a compact bipod with the ability to possible shooting above tall grass. I know the first version of these fell flat, has anyone used the new 2.0? Seems to check a bunch of boxes but I can not find too many reviews of them. It also doesnt appear they have an Arca version, so I would have to add a rail, which is no big deal.

ChrisAU

WKR
I put one into use this morning for the first time. I’m really impressed with it. I have an MDT Ckye Pod Double Pull lightweight and the Gunwerks stows away shorter, doesn’t rattle, goes lower, and goes taller, for half a pound less. I really really like it, a lot more than I expected to. I’m all Arca too but the pic attachment system is slick as well.

ChrisAU

WKR
Also what attracted me to the Ckye Double is the same thing that attracted me to this one, the ability to shoot seated. Both do very well for that. I’ll be keeping my Ckye pod for competitions but this Gunwerks will be my hunting bipod now.

Length comparison pic:

IMG_8700.jpeg

OP
HuntHarder
I have shot off the the Cyke extended and it was pretty solid, how solid is the Gunwerks extended? I am thinking I should just order one and find out.

It’s a solid bipod. I probably have 500ish shots on mine, will be selling my atlas.

It’s not really tall enough for me to shoot sitting however.

ChrisAU

WKR
I have shot off the the Cyke extended and it was pretty solid, how solid is the Gunwerks extended? I am thinking I should just order one and find out.

I couldn’t tell a difference. It makes a big difference in stability with either one to lean into it just a bit to get everything solid. Shot exact same position with both this morning with my new 22CM. Went 2/2 at 418 yards on a 10” plate with each one.

waspocrew

WKR
It’s a solid bipod. I probably have 500ish shots on mine, will be selling my atlas.

It’s not really tall enough for me to shoot sitting however.

This is on my short list, will definitely be snagging one soon. I like my Ckyepod, but could do without the weight.

TravisIN

WKR
I just put one on this week. I had an Mdt ground pod so take the comparison for what it’s worth. This thing is bad ass. I LOVE being able to take it on and off so easily. I was skeptic that it would be able to go on and off so smooth without any slop but it does. I love the spring loaded bottom half of the legs. Makes evening out on uneven ground super smooth. I haven’t shot it sitting yet but if you get it to the highest setting, I can sit behind it, hunched obviously, and aim. All the features and it’s taller and lighter than my ground pod. Insanely happy with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wapitibob

WKR
I just put one on this week. I had an Mdt ground pod so take the comparison for what it’s worth. This thing is bad ass. I LOVE being able to take it on and off so easily. I was skeptic that it would be able to go on and off so smooth without any slop but it does. I love the spring loaded bottom half of the legs. Makes evening out on uneven ground super smooth. I haven’t shot it sitting yet but if you get it to the highest setting, I can sit behind it, hunched obviously, and aim. All the features and it’s taller and lighter than my ground pod. Insanely happy with it.

Yessir, touch the tab on the leg and the foot pops out and stops right where you want it too. I tightened up my tilt quite a bit too. I front load and that works well. This is a really nice bipod.

TravisIN

WKR
Only thing I would change is the feet would be interchangeable. When I try and load my bipod it will just slide forward. Maybe it’s by design so that you don’t put a ton of force on the carbon legs and risk snapping them.

OP
HuntHarder
Mine came in the mail and I shot off it yesterday. Pretty Impressive overall in my opinion. Light weight, but still pretty stout and I was able to shoot sitting or laying prone. The sitting shoot is slightly short of my ideal height, but will work for mid range shots for sure. I give it a solid 8.5 out of 10 and is my new favorite bipod.

Mine came in the mail and I shot off it yesterday. Pretty Impressive overall in my opinion. Light weight, but still pretty stout and I was able to shoot sitting or laying prone. The sitting shoot is slightly short of my ideal height, but will work for mid range shots for sure. I give it a solid 8.5 out of 10 and is my new favorite bipod.
What is it that kept you from the 10 of 10?