Gunwerks Elevate 2.0 bipod?

Shortschaf

WKR
Classified Approved
I always think there is room for improvement. I'm a few inches off from being able to sit behind it without slouching a little. The other thing is a small amount of play in the spreading of the legs. 🤣
How hard would it be to add permenant extensions to the bottom legs?

BigAl!

WKR
I think I'll try one. I recall seeing a post from a guy selling them on here - can anyone point me to that post?

I saw in the original Rokslide review of it in 2023 it was mentioned they were working on an ARCA attachment version. Wonder what the timeline is for that these days.

Samson7x

WKR
This seems like a great lightweight option. Haven't really seen much negative about it yet although I'm not sure when the 2.0 version came out?

waspocrew

WKR
Just as an FYI more than anything. Went to use my bipod with my 300 BLK. Clamped it on and saw it was sliding on the rail, even though I snugged it down pretty good.

Finally realized the “recoil lug” for the bipod is quite small and was sliding through the space meant for the mounting screw in the rail. I’ll have to toss a different rail on this rifle to use with the elevate.

IMG_5120.jpeg
IMG_5121.jpeg

Last edited:

Samson7x

WKR
Just as an FYI more than anything. Went to use my bipod with my 300 BLK. Clamped it on and saw it was sliding on the rail, even though I snugged it down pretty good.

Finally realized the “recoil lug” for the bipod is quite small and was sliding through the space meant for the mounting screw in the rail. I’ll have to toss a different rail on this rifle to use with the elevate.

View attachment 757990

Good info. I was planning on using an area419 rail and I assume that won’t work either based on your post. You mind posting a pic of the top of the bipod mount so we can see the interface?

waspocrew

WKR
Good info. I was planning on using an area419 rail and I assume that won’t work either based on your post. You mind posting a pic of the top of the bipod mount so we can see the interface?

Edited my post above showing the lug on the bipod. Not sure why they went that small, but it was something I didn’t even think of. Looking at most of my rails, it definitely limits where I can attach it with my current set up.

I’ll have to throw the calipers on it and post a measurement.

TravisIN

WKR
Edited my post above showing the lug on the bipod. Not sure why they went that small, but it was something I didn’t even think of. Looking at most of my rails, it definitely limits where I can attach it with my current set up.

I’ll have to throw the calipers on it and post a measurement.

I have an SRS Arca/pic rail and mine has a similar gap in it but it locks in no issue. I just looked and without getting the caliper’s out, I can tell the gap is wider than the lug. I assume it’s just side pressure keeping it tight but i definitely can’t move it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waspocrew

WKR
I have an SRS Arca/pic rail and mine has a similar gap in it but it locks in no issue. I just looked and without getting the caliper’s out, I can tell the gap is wider than the lug. I assume it’s just side pressure keeping it tight but i definitely can’t move it

Maybe I just need to stop being a pansy and just snug it down even more haha

TravisIN

WKR
Good rear support when shooting off a tripod too
432698df6cdca055d14e52e4a12334de.jpg