Gunwerks Bipod Review

Just ordered the GW bipod today. Also ordered the Spartan pic rail with attached connection for their arca tripod attachment. Short to medium short I’ll use the bipod and when possible spartan attachment on the tripod. Should be very light, easy to deploy and stable. This is as close to the Holy Grail as I have gotten…I think. image.jpg

Haha. I knew this was the first question coming! Yes. It's in the works. I don't have any specific timeline yet, but we're working on getting ARCA options added to the lineup. Spike feet coming down the line as well.
When the ARCA comes out will there be an option to swap the head of an existing pic bipod?

Just ordered the GW bipod today. Also ordered the Spartan pic rail with attached connection for their arca tripod attachment. Short to medium short I’ll use the bipod and when possible spartan attachment on the tripod. Should be very light, easy to deploy and stable. This is as close to the Holy Grail as I have gotten…I think. View attachment 579582
I'm curious to see how this pairs with the Elevate bipod. Would you keep me posted on your findings? The NeoLok mechanism has a center stud that aligns with the slots in the pic rail, but I've heard some reports that it's narrow enough to slip through on some of these rails with the center milled out (like with the Snake River Solutions rails). Please keep me posted when you're able to test. This may be something we look at revising in future iterations if we continue to encounter it.

I'm curious to see how this pairs with the Elevate bipod. Would you keep me posted on your findings? The NeoLok mechanism has a center stud that aligns with the slots in the pic rail, but I've heard some reports that it's narrow enough to slip through on some of these rails with the center milled out (like with the Snake River Solutions rails). Please keep me posted when you're able to test. This may be something we look at revising in future iterations if we continue to encounter it.
Lurker chiming in. I just received my Elevate bipod yesterday and am using a Unknown Munitions short spartan flush rail. I spent a lot of time zooming in on pictures prior to my order because of your concerns above. Happy to report it works well. No interference from the center stud on the bipod and the bipod fits snugly on the rail after using the NeoLok tightness adjuster. There is also just enough space with the short rail for the bipod to fit securely.

Can't wait to get the bipod out to the range to test it out. Super impressed so far.

Lurker chiming in. I just received my Elevate bipod yesterday and am using a Unknown Munitions short spartan flush rail. I spent a lot of time zooming in on pictures prior to my order because of your concerns above. Happy to report it works well. No interference from the center stud on the bipod and the bipod fits snugly on the rail after using the NeoLok tightness adjuster. There is also just enough space with the short rail for the bipod to fit securely.

Can't wait to get the bipod out to the range to test it out. Super impressed so far.
This is great news. Thanks for the info, @Flea!

When did you order? Antsy for mine. I ordered on launch day.

Received mine last week, very impressed with the machining and overall design of this bipod. Haven shot on it yet but I have no concerns, glad to see someone finally bring this level of quality and weight to the bipod market.

Anyone run one with a Srs arca pic rail? The cross piece seems to fit in between the slot for the bolts for the stock so it can slide back and forth. Will this cause an issue?

Last edited:
Back