Gunsmiths in Oklahoma

DosAmigos

FNG
Jim Paul Brown with Wildcat Precision Rifles 580-729-5940 he built a 7 Saum for me.

Reactions: Tnc
H&H Gunshop in OKC

I'm sure there are others.

If I "need" a gunsmith, I normally go to Elk Castle Shooters Supply at West Fwy (IH30) and Cherry Lane in Fort Worth, TX.
It's about the same distance as H&H in the city.

We had a really great, military trained armorer in Duncan, OK. About all he wanted to work on was AR's and military surplus. Then the store closed!
I can do pretty fair with Rem 870's, a little with Win M12's and pretty good with Smith revolvers.....as long as it's only changing out parts! LOL!
Jim Paul Brown with Wildcat Precision Rifles 580-729-5940 he built a 7 Saum for me.

ODB

WKR
That's like asking how long a piece of rope is...

what work do you need?

That's like asking how long a piece of rope is...

what work do you need?
This. If it's a custom rifle build, Stuteville Precision is top tier from what I hear and they're in Shawnee, OK wherever that is. Would likely want to base it on some flavor of Impact though.

1723166589165.png

Shawnee is considered "eastern" Oklahoma.
Due east of OKC on IH40 (IIRC!).
You're right but still visually looks central-ish on a map.

Shawnee_OK.gif

You're right but still visually looks central-ish on a map.

Shawnee_OK.gif
Okay, but it's still considered "eastern".
Even Ardmore, where IH35 crosses into Texas, is considered "eastern".
Over where IH44 crosses into Texas is considered "southwest".

I didn't make the rules. I just have to live here with these egotistical idiots! ;-)

Tnc

FNG
Wade for sure if you’re not in a hurry. Jim Paul spun up 2 barrels for me and they both hammered. Shawnee and Edmond are both 2 hours west of me. I’d consider that central OK

OP
K

KlossBoss

FNG
Thank you everyone for your reply. Probably start with a barrel swap on a Tikka, which I might be able to do myself. But always good to have someone if the back pocket if something goes wrong or I decided to build something custom.

Honyock

WKR
Steve Baldwin in Jones, OK is a member of the shooting range I'm a member at. He comes highly recommended.