Gun and ammo sales

Fatcamp

WKR
LOL. A bunch of people buying guns for no good reason.

Including people who voted for the folks who are committed to taking them away.

I want off this planet. 😐

ETA: This has been going on for months, not just the last few days. Shelves are pretty bare of ammo right about now.

Between the covid scars, civil unrest and now the election, sales are at an all time high. Up 47% over last year. It is becoming nearly impossible to find ammunition in mainstream calibers and reloading components. Ammo prices as well as guns have increased substantially. For example, A case of 9mm practice ammo (1000 rounds) was $250 a year ago. They are being sold for over $700 now.

Biden and his party writ large tend to favor control measures In varying degrees. They haven’t used an specific plans but this is their framework for gun control per their website.

IMO - I shoot A lot, both target and pistol competition. My most significant concerns are around taxes on ammunition And limiting purchase quantities. It is the easiest way to strangle shooting sports by just making it too expensive. Some of my friends are high level USPSA shooters. natio ally ranked shooter, some with sponsors. They will shoot 2000-5000 pistol rounds a month easily. Many say they will quit the sport if restrictions are too extreme.

5MilesBack

"DADDY"
And as we've already seen with the Covid lunacy......they will trample all over liberty and freedom to get what they want.......by declaring it an epidemic and health emergency........and people will fold and fall right in line like they have with Covid. And then the shaming will start because some won't fall for that crap......."But, but, think of the people.....what if your grandmother or child becomes the victim of this "gun violence epidemic".......we have to choose safety over liberty and freedom". At least Biden doesn't try to sugar coat his intentions.......he blurts them right out for everyone to see.

Everyone has lines drawn in the sand somewhere......so to speak, but some people's lines are so far down the road that by the time they decide to take a stand they're already handcuffed and standing on only one leg......and by then it's too late.

260madman

WKR
If the senate is 50/50 that leaves Kameltoe as the tie breaker and we know how that will go. There’s 2 runoffs that will happen for senate seats. Any gun owner that voted for these idiots deserves what is coming.

I’ll keep the rest of my thoughts to myself.

That ain't gonna happen. The D- bag Mitt Romney & Susan Collins will fall all over themselves to join up with the commies

It's a sad reality. What scares me even more is if they can flip it in 2 years. If that happens we may as well just buy an industrial size jar of Vaseline.

“Two guys walk in to an Academy store (just yesterday I mind you) one says to the sales attendant....uhh, y’all sell ammo here don’t you? Attendant replies, yes. Well we’re is it, one of the men responds. Attendant laughingly replies.....get out much? COVID, the election, the doomsdayers.....ammo leaves the shelf just as quick as we put it out. Gentlemen replies, oh, really? Had no idea.”

How do people not know this already.

“Two guys walk in to an Academy store (just yesterday I mind you) one says to the sales attendant....uhh, y’all sell ammo here don’t you? Attendant replies, yes. Well we’re is it, one of the men responds. Attendant laughingly replies.....get out much? COVID, the election, the doomsdayers.....ammo leaves the shelf just as quick as we put it out. Gentlemen replies, oh, really? Had no idea.”

The average hunter probably goes well over one year between buying ammo.

sasquatch

WKR

The tv didn’t tell them ammo was hard to get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

rayporter

WKR
i am set for a while but i do look for hard times.

they will try to shut down message boards the have firearms' listed the will go after gunsmiths and of course any thing black.

and if they figure out there are custom bullet makers out there they will try to tax them out of business.

i honestly look for the day to come that single shot target rifles are gone after. because you dont need a sniper rifle that will hit and aspirin at a million yards.

LOL. A bunch of people buying guns for no good reason.

Including people who voted for the folks who are committed to taking them away.

I want off this planet. 😐

ETA: This has been going on for months, not just the last few days. Shelves are pretty bare of ammo right about now.
Remember the new VP is from California. She will be introducing background checks on ammo sales nationwide soon. Don't need to take our guns if we have no ammo for it.