Guided hunt ideas and suggestions

Elite

WKR
Hey everyone,

So I ended up working the entire September hunting season so I am now thinking about purchasing a hunt. I am in Alberta so leaning towards a caribou or a red stag hunt. Looking for a hunt that offers a species that I can’t hunt in Alberta. Looking to spend around $15,000. Basically looking for a area and outfitter recommendations and which species to look into for a hunt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
Ibex Kyrgyzstan
Hunt will cost $5500 may be a little less
Flight will run you $2000 or so
Bringing your trophy back another $2000 or so
Amazing adventure
The Canadian embassy has put out some bad press about Kyrgyzstan not trying to get political but it comes down to a mining contract that was canceled by the Kyrgy government

Truaxdw

Lil-Rokslider
I was there in August with my 14 year old son. I felt very comfortable there. We are going to go back next October. Where we went on those horses was probably the most dangerous part of the trip. My horse fell once to his knees, When we were side hilling on some loose rock.

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
Ibex Kyrgyzstan
Hunt will cost $5500 may be a little less
Flight will run you $2000 or so
Bringing your trophy back another $2000 or so
Amazing adventure
The Canadian embassy has put out some bad press about Kyrgyzstan not trying to get political but it comes down to a mining contract that was canceled by the Kyrgy government

Those hunts in Kyrgyzstan look very interesting and some what affordable compared to most hunts. How safe is it over there tho?

OP
Elite

Elite

WKR
Where do you want to hunt? Do you want to stay in Canada, the lower 48, Alaska ?

Would love to try Alaska but the sheep hunts are out of the price range..