Grip Tape Recommendations

Hofhunter

Lil-Rokslider
Took off the grip on my Mathews V3 and shot off the riser, needless to say I need some grip tape recommendations. What has worked best for you and also what has worked well when it is wet?

Thanks

I put the Talon grip tape (Rubber texture) on my PSE and I love it. Good grip without being too rough or tacky, and it doesn't pick up dirt & sweat like a cloth tape would. A little heat gun action allowed me to stretch it out a bit for a perfect fit.

Do you wrap these tapes all the way around the grip like you would wrap a tennis racket?

Over the factory grip or are you only using this with no grip installed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plowboy85

Lil-Rokslider
I use lizard skin, performs well but can be a touch slippery when wet though. I am guessing the bowmar grip tape is lizard skin, it sure has very similar design and markings.

Kolt45

FNG
Anyone have any suggestions on grip fixes for a bowtech insanity cpx? I've had it for a few years but I find it finicky to fi d thr same grip position

Marble

WKR
I use lizard skin, performs well but can be a touch slippery when wet though. I am guessing the bowmar grip tape is lizard skin, it sure has very similar design and markings.
This is what I have been using and I cannot find anything wrong with the prod.

I can say that if someone uses this stuff and they have any grip issues it could magnify the problem.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

OutdoorAg

WKR
Tennis over grips are fantastic for this.

I'm a tennis player, and my fav is the Wilso Pro Overgrip. A bit tacky, but not too much. Some nice stretch for wrapping around odd shapes like a bow grip.

Can usually only use 1/2 of a full tennis grip, so a 3 pack will last a long time. I usually change mine out if they get overly dirty or start to breakdown from sweat/use.

OutdoorAg

WKR
It makes me laugh when I see the bowmar stuff. It’s literally tennis racket over grip that’s been rebranded and jacked up 300%

Lizard skin is 15 bucks bowmar is 15 bucks. I'm not driving out of my way for tennis tape. My bow shop has it, supports their business, they wrap it for free. 1300 dollar bows, 200 dollar quivers 250 dollar rests, 5 or 10 bucks is pennies.