Greetings from Iraq

realunlucky

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome Rob. Thanks for your service. I still remember the day I boarded the airplane and left that shit hole behind.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

manitou1

WKR
I have yet to get out of afghanistan not delayed. Usually 1-2 weeks of getting bumped/delayed. The worst part of the trips are getting in, getting out and the long flights, lol.
It won't be long and everything will be greener, smell fresher and be more clear... like as soon as you step of that plane!

robby denning

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Rob! Welcome to Rokslide! We'd not be on here shooting the breeze 24/7/365 if it weren't for guys like you laying your butt on the line. Thank you!!!

DWBMontana

Lil-Rokslider
Thank you for your service brother! Congratulations on the retirement, well earned! Where are you planning to hunt?

OP
RobG11Z

RobG11Z

FNG
I have yet to get out of afghanistan not delayed. Usually 1-2 weeks of getting bumped/delayed. The worst part of the trips are getting in, getting out and the long flights, lol.
It won't be long and everything will be greener, smell fresher and be more clear... like as soon as you step of that plane!

Beendare

WKR
Thanks Brother, after 24 years and 7 deployments, it's been an honor and a privilege to serve. Time to hang up the combat boots and get to huntin', fishin' and loving everyday!

Woah, that must be a can of Whoop Ass in your arm on your Avatar Rob! I can't read it.....

Thanks for your service.....safe return.